Blog comment policy
Our blog comments are moderated. Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted.
- In general, anonymous comments will be deleted. If you wish to contact us privately, please feel free to contact us by phone or email.
- Comments that attack a person individually will be deleted.
Thermal Energy International Inc. reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice.