DRY-REX Low-Temperature Biomass Dryer creates free energy from your existing processes and waste. Where biomass is already in use as a fuel source, DRY-REX can completely eliminate the need to use non-renewable fossil fuels.
Bioenergy from Biomass with DRY-REX:
- Increase biomass dryness between 65% and 95%;
- Increase heating value of your biomass;
- Reduce boiler combustion air requirements;
- Improve boiler combustion efficiency by 20% or more;
- Increase biomass combustion rates by up to 30%;
- Reduce or eliminate supplementary non-renewable fossil fuel combustion;
- Reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
Bioenergy from Residuals (Sludge) with DRY-REX:
- Convert waste such as sludge into valuable, high-yield biofuels;
- Replace or displace costly fossil fuels (oil, gas, etc) with dried residuals;
- Eliminate environmental impact of landfilling your waste;
- Eliminate related environmental costs:
- Landfill remediation, opening, closing & maintenance costs;
- Long term environmental liabilities.
- Eliminate landfill emissions.
Some of the biggest benefits from DRY-REX land right on your bottom line – reduced production costs, sharply lower energy costs, increased profitability, and reduced environmental impact. DRY-REX also optimizes your production of green power.
Commonly used waste heat sources include:
- Boiler Exhaust
- Smelt Dissolving Tank Exhaust
- Dryer Exhaust
- Hot Effluent Streams (Bleach Plant effluent or power plant condensate)
- Low-Pressure Steam (Power Plant extraction steam)