Last chance to get 30% towards your heat recovery project
Want to save energy?
Need to reduce carbon emissions?
A heat recovery project on your steam or hot water system improves the efficiency of your site, reduces fuel bills and minimizes CO₂ emissions, all by recapturing wasted energy and using it elsewhere.
If you’ve already identified that your organisation would benefit from installing heat recovery technology, or think it could, you can currently receive up to 30% funding towards the project with minimal effort from you.
Enter your details below to discover how Thermal Energy can help you access IHRS funding
- The IHRS programme has been extended by to March 2022
- Deadline for final submissions is 31st July 2020
- Receive funding at any stage from consultation and analysis stages through to final delivery - get in touch now
Industrial Heat Recovery Support (IHRS) funding in 3 simple steps:
Check you are eligible
Scope out your project with TEI
Use TEI to guide you through the application
How does Thermal Energy help?
More about IHRS funding
The Industrial Heat Recovery Support (IHRS) programme is a two phase competitive grant programme which aims to:
- Increase industry confidence to invest in technologies to recover heat from industrial processes
- Increase the deployment of such technologies in England and Wales
- Grants are available for up to 30% of the capital per application, decreasing payback periods and increasing ROI
- Total funding available equates to £18 million, £12 million designated capital expenditure and £6 million designated programme expenditure